The digital salt-meter, ES-421 employs a funnel-shaped sensor to measure the salt content of a sample such as the dilute solution of soy sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, squeezed juice or pickles, etc. It only needs 1.0ml of sample.
- Improved durability with titanium electrodes.
- Stage is made out of SUS316L.
- Equipped with a backlight for even brighter, easier to read display.
- Equipped with an “Offset Function.”
- The NaCl solution for calibration is different from the solution used for the former ES-421. Its concentration has been changed from 2.84% -->2.50%.
Scale: Salt concentration (g/100g)
Method: Conductivity method
Range: 0.00 to 10.0%
0.01% for salt concentration of 0.00 to 2.99%
0.1% for salt concentration of 3.0 to 10.0%
Displayed value ± 0.05% (for salt concentration of 0.00 to 0.99%)
Relative precision ± less than 5% (for salt concentration of 1.00 to 10.0%)
Ambient Temperature: 10 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
Power Supply: 006P Dry battery (9V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.